Today Genieco's Gonesh® brand product lineup encompasses a broad array including:
- A Classic collection of proprietary fragrances.
- An Extra Rich collection of single note fruits, florals, woods and spices.
- Evocative seasonal and holiday fragrances that delight and stimulate.
- A group of targeted, or focused incense collections such as The African American Heritage Series, Los Santitos, Buzzz™ and Innersource™ Aromatherapy Collection – an attempt to tempt all.
- Beautiful candles, styled after the most popular home décor trends and scented with modern sense-stimulating combinations such as, PapayaMango, CitrusVanilla and MandarinSpice.
In 1923, a Lithuanian immigrant named Radzukinas acquired a small company, The Hindu Incense Company. For business purposes, he changed his name to Radkins and changed the fortune of his small company by dedicating himself to the manufacture of quality charcoal incense cones and incense burners. Laurent Radkins operated the Hindu Incense Company successfully from the 1920s to the 1960s.
In the mid-sixties, the second generation of the Radkins family entered the business and Genieco, Inc. was born. Soon, the product offering was expanded to include incense sticks. The new brand name was GONESH®, named after the Hindu Elephant Boy, the God of Luck. The name Gonesh was trademarked in 1965.
The company flourished through the 60's and 70's, fueled by Flower Power and psychedelia. By the early eighties, a third generation of the Radkins family had entered the business. With the bloom of the 60's fading fast, this new generation of Radkins endeavored and ultimately succeeded in growing the business based on the long established quality of GONESH® brand products.
|Genieco continually strives to elevate the level of fragrance delivery by working with creative and skilled perfumers, by using the highest quality raw materials, and by our exclusive use of HighCharcoal™. Genieco's Incense has the highest charcoal content of any brand currently on the market - It delivers the purest, cleanest burn, and crystal clear fragrances.